What we provide:
signage and banners
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
tables (unfolded, in upright position in the exhibit space. We will rearrange tables to fit the exhibit)
Exhibits can be set up in a large resource room, foyer, library or gymnasium or any enclosed space. Our full exhibit occupies 20 tables (6ftx3ft). Exhibits can be adapted to fit smaller rooms (15 tables and 10 tables).
STEPS FOR BOOKING:
- Today: telephone us to explain your needs and to book a showing.
- A few days before: we will telephone to confirm details.
- Morning: it takes about 1-1.5 hours to set up an exhibit.
- Showing: our specially-recruited and trained staff are available to engage viewers. For school visits, we also offer activities tied to the curriculum (e.g. scavenger hunt).
- Conclusion: it takes about 1 hour to take down the exhibit.
20 tables $720/day
15 tables $575/day
10 tables $420/day
Payable on show date. Volume discounts are available. Make cheque payable to “Canadian Multicultural Inventors Museum”.