We need volunteers from all backgrounds to staff our travelling exhibits. All volunteers must be able to travel to any school or office building in the GTA.
What is in it for you?
- demonstrate your pride in the accomplishments of all cultures
- give back in a way that challenges your mind
- learn new presentation skills (curriculum-based activities)
- reconnect with youth
- meet a lot of new people
Do you want to help celebrate the inventiveness of your community’s innovators?
- monitor the exhibit during the day and answer questions about the content of the exhibit
- add your own experiences and knowledge about your community
- administer curriculum-based activities for school visits (e.g. scavenger hunt)
- orientation sessions of approximately 4 hours to prepare you
- please note, a police clearance is required before entering a school property
Driver and installer
car to transport the exhibit
physically able to carry exhibit from parking lot to exhibit space
set up exhibit
take down exhibit at the end of the showing